.:[Double Click To][Close]:.

Recent Posts

Apocalypse Now


"I suppose you've heard all about Stephen - you know, the one who's hooked that silver foxy husband? I did his nails at his apartment the other day - it's like a reform school, those dogs of his are absolute gangsters! Don't soak yet. Don't you just love to read? How do they ever think up those plots? I read Post-Apocalyptic Bohemian everyday. That Stephen does all these interesting profiles of famous pansies - I mean, homosexuals. Soak it, please. I think he's one - Stephen, I mean. He's really a terrible man-trap; he's got those eyes that go up and down a man - like a searchlight. Jungle Red, I suppose? One coat or two?"
Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website” Affiliate Program ”Get Money from your Website”Watch TV on Computer